COVID-19 Pandemic: Safeguarding Measures
We hope you remain safe and well.
Throughout the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and clients has remained our first priority.
During this period we have been in regular contact with clients and liaising with our supplier partners to deliver a service to the best of our ability.
We have introduced a number of safeguarding measures, enabling us to continue to serve our clients in these difficult times:
- Our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Safeguarding Measures.
- We have undertaken a Risk Assessment and have identified control measures that will be implemented within the workplace.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place, in line with Government and HSE guidance.
- All employees have full PPE and hand sanitation solution.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance in the work place and on site. We have developed a safe system of works to be implemented when works of this nature must be undertaken.
Despite these challenging and difficult circumstances, our underlying passion continues to be providing a safe and high quality service.
Everyone at Elements Contracting would like to thank NHS staff and key workers for all they have done throughout these unprecedented times.
We look forward to working together.